By using Alphabet Stew and Chocolate Too, you will help children maximize their potential for literacy and communication skills. This 215 page e-book will also help you develop a foundation for phonological awareness skills and reading readiness.
This book will also help you teach kids to manipulate and play with the sounds of language. By doing so, you will witness a big leap in literacy and communication skills.
As a teacher or parent, you will become more comfortable with and be able to teach a continuum of phonological awareness skills. You will also learn valuable strategies for developing the speech-to-print connection and some ideas for improving inflection and reading comprehension.
The online training course “Literacy for Littles: Using Music to Develop Reading and Communication Skills” is hosted by Music for Kiddos and is available here.
Alphabet Stew and Chocolate Too is packed with strategies for using music, rhythm, and visual supports. Contents include:
- 70 songs in lead sheet format
- Data sheets and printables to get you started right away
Information included in this book will help you:
- Learn how to teach phonological awareness skills to children with and without special needs
- Teach concepts through fun songs like “Spider on My Delbow,” “Sneaky Snake,” and “Move the Magnets”
- Help children maximize their potential for literacy and communication skills
Watch the video below for a peek at the table of contents and a description of what is included!