Second Annual Back-to-School Sale
Announcing Tuneful Teaching's 2nd annual Back-to-School SALE! For me, "school" is year round because I feel like a sponge who is constantly learning, but this is to celebrate all our students and teachers/therapists who are gearing up for a return to the routine of the school year.
For two weeks (Aug 8-Aug 21), you can get 20% off your entire order with code THX22.
And a BIG Giveaway
This giveaway has been in the works for a while and I am very excited to finally be announcing it. This is my first giveaway and with a little help from Bear Paw Creek, I am going all out. Here is a rundown of what’s included:
- Handmade fabric basket — This basket is crocheted with fabric strips and has a fabric liner sewn into it. I made the basket myself and am excited to share it with you. True story: crocheting and knitting is the only way I can stay awake when I watch movies with my family!
- PlanToys "Preschool Clatter Music" instrument —This instrument is modeled after a traditional kokiriko. This a fun instrument from Japan that is great for assessing bilateral coordination. The kids and I also call them "clatterpillars" because they move like a caterpillar and make quite a clatter. I love the vibrant colors and the easy-to-grip handles on this one.
- TWO Connect-a-Stretchy Bands — These amazing movement props are donated by Bear Paw Creek. If you haven't had a chance to use these yet, you and your kiddos will have fun exploring and moving together. They are similar to the traditional stretchy band, but come with durable clips so that you can make your circle as small or large as you need it to be for your group.
- Sound It Out Literacy Kit — Produced in collaboration with Bear Paw Creek, this kit will give you everything you need to get started in targeting early phonological awareness skills of left to right directionality, listening games, auditory discrimination and working memory. Learning the structure of working with Elkonin Sound Boxes in this fun music-based way will give kids a head start when they are ready to blend and segment words into phonemes. The kit includes a dry erase board, magnets, a marker and 6 instruments. Click here for an instructional video on how to use this kit.
AND, 4 books!— These are available as digital downloads on my website, but the ones in the giveaway are already printed AND laminated! Included in this set
- I Can Sing My Alphabet Sounds — there is also a free mp3 of the song that accompanies this book available on my website. Click here to get your own copy of the song, even if you don't win the giveaway.
- See Ya Later Alligator — a favorite way to end your time with a group of kids, but also works great in a 1:1 setting. Kids learn rhyming and the song provides the structure for a responsive greeting. This 8 1/2 x 11 book is intentionally bound on the bottom to make flipping through pages quick and easy.
- See Ya Later Alligator MINI — this book is not yet available online. This laminated copy is bound like a traditional book so that kids can have a personal sized copy.
- My Color Book — this book was recently updated and finally added to the store on my website. The pictures are vibrant but also very simple without any clutter on each page. The song is structured to create an open ended prompt for children to sing the name of the color. For a look inside the book, click here.
How to Enter
To enter the giveaway, go to my Facebook or Instagram, click on the giveaway post, and read the caption for instructions. HINT: If you enter on both Facebook and Instagram you will have even more entries! This giveaway will end on Sunday, August 7th at 6:00 pm CST, so you have one week to enter. I will be drawing one random winner and announcing it the same day. I can’t wait to see who the lucky winner is!
Enter on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgtw0Y3OJtV/
Enter on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=561387519020807&set=a.549082276917998
For more details on each item in the giveaway, check out the PROMO video below.
All of this to say thank you for the continued support and enthusiasm for helping children learn through the power of music!